Gloucestershire Schools – Bank Staff
We are currently looking for fun, energetic and passionate staff to join our team.
School: All Gloucestershire Schools
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.15-9am & 2.30-6pm
Purpose of the Job
To assist the Site Manager in providing a caring, secure and fun environment, through individual attention and group activities, and to organise appropriate range of play opportunities for children between the ages of 4 -11 years.
Responsibility of a Bank Staff
- Organise and supervise a programme of play activities for Before and After Club.
- Work safely and encourage positive and measure risk taking from the children, showing an awareness of health and safety regulations and guidelines.
- To provide a safe, stimulating, creative and inspiring, play opportunities for a range of age groups.
- Preparing – in collaboration with children – activities, organising programmes/ themes and arranging equipment.
- To ensure that all activities are inclusive for all children to take part in.
- To help to develop and maintain good relationships and communications with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring needs.
- To consult with the children and involve them in the planning of activities.
- To do what they love every single day and show off their skills!
Download our application form and send to email@example.com by 20th December 2019
Interviews will be held W/c 6th Janauary 2020